SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- Cough that is NOT related to seasonal allergies
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, then we ask that you give our office a call and reschedule your appointment.
WHAT IS LOWMAN FAMILY DENTAL DOING TO KEEP ME SAFE DURING MY VISIT?
Lowman Family Dental has always had the highest of standards when it comes to infection control. In addition to our normal protocol, we are taking several additional measures to insure the safety of our patients during this time. These include:
- Daily staff screening
- Increased PPE (personal protective equipment) worn by team members
- Regularly sanitizing all surfaces and equipment (including pens/electronic pads)
- Novaerus air purification systems in reception and treatment areas
WHAT IF I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE COMING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
We know that all of us are in different situations with relation to this pandemic. We feel that our office is safe and sanitary and we are doing everything we can to keep COVID-19 from entering our office. However, if you are not comfortable coming to our office at this time we understand. Please give us a call and we can reschedule your appointment.